- Introduction to OpenGL (Part I) Aug 2017
- आय टी चे मृगजळ
- Gokhale sir is AAE (ARM Accredited Engineer)
- Automation Python Client(32bit) and more
- COM Automation Program via command line instructions
- Inside COM book programs
- WRL Class Library
- Program for WinRT batch
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- March 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
Ashish Sarode sent following link to sir
MUST MUST ………… MUST READ
Name/ Author : Chinmay Gavankar
Publication Date : (6 June 2017 published on blog – this is original source, 10 June 2017 published on newstale.in)
Original link : http://gavankar.blogspot.in/2017/06/blog-post.html
Additional link : http://www.newstale.in/view_details.php?news_id=150
अगदी हे आणि असंच गेली १५ वर्ष सर कळकळीनं आेरडत आहेत.
त्यासाठीच तर सरांनी “Undoing Lord Macaulay” हे अभियान सुरु केलं.
चला, अजून कुणीतरी आहे असा विचार करणारं…. हेही नसे थोडके !
—– रमा विजय गोखले
The word “hackathon” is a portmanteau of the words “hack” and”marathon”, where “hack” is used in the sense of exploratory programming. So lets come and innovate our idea, code and people.
Team size : min 1 to max 5 people.
Registration of Hackathon :
Send email to email@example.com with following details
1) Name , email , phone and batch details of team members.
2) Short name of Project and minimum 100 words of description of what you will be working on in hackathon.
3) Is anyone else can join for your team ?
If you don’t have idea and want to work with anyone please let us know your details (name, phone, email, batch details) and work you can do, admin will try to find match.
Venue : Anandashram, next to NMV boys high school, Bajirao road, Pune.
Time : 7am to 7pm.
– Any programming lang is allowed.
– Coding for hackathon idea could not be done in advance.
– Please get needed material along with.
In case of query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Students ,
01) Link of author of “Professional Embedded ARM Development” : James Langbridge
02) Link About His AAE Experience In His Own Words :
Mail from ARM
03) Link for ARM Connected Community Blog Link :
Dr. Vijay Gokhale.
Many Many congratulations for becoming AAE to Dr. Vijay Gokhale sir from all students.
1) Just open the html client page in Internet Explorer.
2) Accept the warnings given by IE and click on ‘Allow blocked contents‘
3) Provide two sample integer values in Num1 and Num2‘s text boxes
4) Click on ‘Call COM Method’ button and Click on ‘Yes’ if prompted by browser.
5) Check the output in message boxes prompted by IE.
I have tested it on Internet Explorer 11 , Windows 8.1 x64bit and 32bit COM Automation component(same which is used for Python Client). Only limitation of Java Script client is, it runs only on Internet Explorer.
by : Jeevan Gaikwad
I have written a python script to use our COM Component in Python. I learned basic Python syntax for our client. I have used Python 2.7.10(32bit) version on Windows 8.1(64bit). I have added the extension comtypes to Python installation which supports Python 32 bit. That’s why I had to create our 32bit Automation server component. This extension allows us to support COM components. I have tested the Python Script and working good. 🙂 Please find the attached script file.
It took 2 days to work around this and for Java script client(did not get success). I have also tried C client. It’s very good. I feel, it actually gives us a idea about how CPP’s class must be written in C(header file for C client is highly noteworthy) and also gives clear idea about virtual function table, its actual use via lpvtbl pointer.
As you said, C# does not use our IDispatch but directly calls those two methods via custom interface, I had put message boxes in the IDispatch’s functions and observed the same behavior. In case of VB client, it uses our IDispatch. In case of Python client, I observed that it is not using IDispatch but directly calls CoCreateInstance for our provided interface(here it’s IMyMath). It uses our registered type library. We can easily call QI in Python client to get desired interface pointer.
Our sessions on why Java/.NET came and now why WinRT introduced, were really good. I enjoyed them and we got the clear idea “How should we start learning a technology and How it should be taught”. Thank you.
Note: Rename PythonClient from .txt to .py
By: Jeevan Gaikwad
To develop COM Automation program through Visual Studio takes significant efforts to make custom settings. To reduce these efforts and to compile and link programs easily, command line instructions have been provided in this file.
Please download the programs from following link
COM Programs From Dale Rogerson’s Inside COM
Download the code from here