Please note that, from This Year (i.e., 2017) onwards, Computer Fundamentals Seminar will be conducted only ONCE in a year. Also, this seminar will be a “prerequisite” to “ALL OTHER SEMINARS” of Dr. Gokhale Sir.
Fundamentals: Things We Think We Know, But We Don’t Know And We Shy To Say “I Don’t Know.”
Conducted by: AstroMediComp
Dates and Timings:
Saturday, 11th February 2017 (11:00 am to 01:00 pm and 02:00 pm to 08:30 pm)
Sunday, 12th February 2017 (02:00 pm to 08:30 pm)
Fees: 1500 + 225 (Service Tax) = 1725/-
Modes of Payment:
- UPI (You will get to know the UPI ID at the time of registration.)
- NEFT (Internet/Mobile Banking) (We will provide you all the required details at the time of registration.)
SunBeam Institute of Information Technology
‘Sunbeam’, Plot No.R/2, Market Yard Road,
Behind Hotel Fulora, Gultekdi, Pune – 411037.
See on Map
– Registartions will be done on “First Come First Serve” basis.
– Students have to come to class and representatives will collect funds on class days(Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).
– Registrations open from Tuesday, 24th January 2017.
Time: 08:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
Address : Anandashram, Near NMV Boys School, Bajirao Road, Pune.
Landmark : Appa Balawant Chowk
Contact Person : Nihara Kulkarni.
Last Date for Registration : Wednesday, 8th February 2017 (or till seats are available.)
For any queries, mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contents of the Seminar:
01) Steps To Learn Computer: If We Know This In Advance, We Can Save Computers From Our “Bad Touch”.
02) Human Body & Computer Analogy: It Is The Question? Do You Know Just I Did?
03) Why 8: In Our World Everything Is In 10s, 100s And 1000s. Then Why The Hell It Is In 8s In Computers?
04) The Current: Life Begins Here . . . . .
05) Data Bus: Nerves Of Computer.
06) Units: Bit To GeopByte.
07) Input Devices: For Human : पंच ज्ञानेन्द्रिय, For Computer : Known 16 Input Devices.
08) Output Devices: For Human : पंच कर्मेन्द्रिय, For Computer : Known 6 Output Devices.
09) Some Unknowns About Graphics Cards: GPGPU/CUDA/OpenCL Terminology.
10) Storage Devices: Magnetic, Electronic, Optic.
11) Disks: PATA, SATA, SCSI, SSD Flash etc.
12) Data Representation: The World Is Full of Representations: Matrix I, II, III.
In Our Body, It Is All Over “Sodium” i.e. Na+
For Computer, It Is All Over “Copper” i.e. Cu++
13) BIOS, Chipset And Bridges: That We Call “Welcome On The Board” i.e. Motherboard.
14) Host Controller Interfaces: How Data Buses Know Their Devices?
15) Memory: Which We Have Much . . . Much More, But Still We Depend Upon RAMs & ROMs.
16) Real Mode & Protected Mode: How I, We, President Barack Obama And Machine “Wake-Up” Twice?
17) Memory Organization Models: Expanded, Extended, Heap And Pointers
18) Interrupts: IVT & Basic Device Drivers.
19) CPU: Brain Of Computer.
16 Types Of CPU – Not 16 CPUs.
20) 80×86: It Will Be Never Outdated.
Just Like Our Mother And Father. Are They Outdated?
21) Operating System: Our Body Is Hardware And संस्कार Is Software.
What Are Kernel And Shell?
Types Of Kernel.
22) User Mode And Kernel Mode: Our “Evil” Lives In “User Mode”, But Our God Lives In “Kernel Mode”.
23) Booting: First Breath Of Life.
24) SDK And Toolchain: Where Is That Factory Which Creates “Lives”?
25) Virtual Machine: Here We Start Dumping Our Garbage And Start Becoming “Slaves”.
26) Compiler, Linker, Loader: What They Really Are And Who Is Dependant On Whom?
27) Memory Addresses: Where Bits Live !
28) What Is Program: Firmware Or Vapourware Or Software?
29) Program Organization: I Found That Only A Few(?) Developer Found This.
30) Books: That Is How I Did It.