Admission process for this seminar is concluded.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT:
Please note that, since last year (i.e., 2017), Computer Fundamentals Seminar is conducted only ONCE in a year. Also, this seminar is a “prerequisite” to “ALL OTHER SEMINARS” of Dr. Gokhale Sir.
Fundamentals: Things We Think We Know, But We Don’t Know And We Shy To Say “I Don’t Know.”
Conducted by: AstroMediComp
Dates and Timings:
Saturday, 3rd February 2018 (02:00 pm to 09:00 pm)
Sunday, 4th February 2018 (11:00 am to 01:00 pm and 02:00 pm to 09:00 pm)
Fees: 1,500 + 270 (GST: 18%) = 1,770/-
Modes of Payment:
Cash Only (Please bring change.)
SunBeam Institute of Information Technology
‘Sunbeam’, Plot No.R/2, Market Yard Road,
Behind Hotel Fulora, Gultekdi, Pune – 411037.
See on Map
– Registrations will be done on “First Come First Serve” basis.
– Students have to come to class and representatives will collect funds on class days(Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).
– One student can do registration for friends/family/colleagues (by coming to class), but only if he/she has their required details.
– Registrations open from Monday, 8th January 2018.
Time: 08:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
Address : Anandashram, Near NMV Boys School, Bajirao Road, Pune.
Landmark : Appa Balawant Chowk
Contact Person : Nihara Kulkarni, Seminar-Admin, AstroMediComp.
Last Date for Registration : Wednesday, 31st January 2018 (or till seats are available.)
For any queries, mail to: email@example.com
Contents of the Seminar:
01) Steps To Learn Computer: If We Know This In Advance, We Can Save Computers From Our “Bad Touch”.
02) Human Body & Computer Analogy: It Is The Question? Do You Know Just I Did?
03) Why 8: In Our World Everything Is In 10s, 100s And 1000s. Then Why The Hell It Is In 8s In Computers?
04) The Current: Life Begins Here . . . . .
05) Data Bus: Nerves Of Computer.
06) Units: Bit To GeopByte.
07) Input Devices: For Human : पंच ज्ञानेन्द्रिय, For Computer : Known 16 Input Devices.
08) Output Devices: For Human : पंच कर्मेन्द्रिय, For Computer : Known 6 Output Devices.
09) Some Unknowns About Graphics Cards: GPGPU/CUDA/OpenCL Terminology.
10) Storage Devices: Magnetic, Electronic, Optic.
11) Disks: PATA, SATA, SCSI, SSD Flash etc.
12) Data Representation: The World Is Full of Representations: Matrix I, II, III.
In Our Body, It Is All Over “Sodium” i.e. Na+
For Computer, It Is All Over “Copper” i.e. Cu++
13) BIOS, Chipset And Bridges: That We Call “Welcome On The Board” i.e. Motherboard.
14) Host Controller Interfaces: How Data Buses Know Their Devices?
15) Memory: Which We Have Much . . . Much More, But Still We Depend Upon RAMs & ROMs.
16) Real Mode & Protected Mode: How I, We, President Barack Obama And Machine “Wake-Up” Twice?
17) Memory Organization Models: Expanded, Extended, Heap And Pointers
18) Interrupts: IVT & Basic Device Drivers.
19) CPU: Brain Of Computer.
16 Types Of CPU – Not 16 CPUs.
20) 80×86: It Will Be Never Outdated.
Just Like Our Mother And Father. Are They Outdated?
21) Operating System: Our Body Is Hardware And संस्कार Is Software.
What Are Kernel And Shell?
Types Of Kernel.
22) User Mode And Kernel Mode: Our “Evil” Lives In “User Mode”, But Our God Lives In “Kernel Mode”.
23) Booting: First Breath Of Life.
24) SDK And Toolchain: Where Is That Factory Which Creates “Lives”?
25) Virtual Machine: Here We Start Dumping Our Garbage And Start Becoming “Slaves”.
26) Compiler, Linker, Loader: What They Really Are And Who Is Dependant On Whom?
27) Memory Addresses: Where Bits Live !
28) What Is Program: Firmware Or Vapourware Or Software?
29) Program Organization: I Found That Only A Few(?) Developer Found This.
30) Books: That Is How I Did It.
Who should not attend this seminar?
– Those who already know all of above content (?)
– Those who think fees should be less and contents should be more.
– Those who need this seminar for free.
– Those who are Syllabus/Examination/Job oriented.
– Those who are unable to sit/see/hear for long time.
– Those who are unable to put their mobiles and facebook/whatsapp
– Those who are ALWAYS busy for weekends.
– Those who are tired/bored of learning new things.
– Those who are market driven rather than passion driven.
– Those who are managing doers rather than being a doer.
1. No Certificate indicating completion of seminar will be provided.
2. If seats are available after the last date of registration, then on the spot admissions will be done at the venue. Please come an hour before for the same.